“Be with her because you actually want to be with her, because you actually see a potential future with her, not because you are used to being with her, not because you’re scared of the thought that being without them will ruin you. The point of being in a relationship is to enjoy each other’s company, is to be there to support each other when they need it most. No one person, defines who you are. They only compliment you.”
Marvin King (via c-oquetry)
(Source: modernmethadone, via kidrauhlsings)
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
14 things to remember in a relationship (via february4teenth)
(Source: officialdrunk, via canadese)
i just wanna know if any girls out there dream/fantasize/think about riding my face
I feel ya my ex boyfriend and I recently broke up and he's already moved on and it fucking sucks I don't really know how to get past this
1. Cry it out
2. Blast bad bitch music and tell yourself how stupid you were for crying in the first place
3. Be a bad bitch and do the shit you love with the same passion that you hate your ex with
4. Surround yourself with successful people who want to push you further (or puppies)
5. Fall in love with yourself because you’re the only fucking person that can get you through this and get yourself back up again because you fall in love more than once
6. He was a fucking idiot for losing someone like you and you deserve better
7. You’re worth so much more than you think and don’t let a guy make you think otherwise
you’re coming out as gay
no, i’m bisexual
HEY LOOK THIS PERSON IS GAY
no you see, i’m actually not gay, i’m bisexual
IT TAKES SO MUCH COURAGE TO COME OUT AS GAY, THIS PERSON IS COMING OUT AS GAY, EVERYONE LOOK, IT’S A GAY PERSON
seriously though, i specifically said bisexu —
1/38 older »